Comment on page
Becoming a Member on Arbitrum
Go to app.union.finance and complete the following steps. If you get stuck, check out the FAQs or reach out to the community in Discord for help.
- 1.Obtain DAI in your wallet.
- 2.Connect your wallet to the Union Dapp.
- 3.Switch to the Arbitrum One Network.
- 4.Stake DAI in the Union protocol.
- 5.Get 3 Vouches from members who trust you.
- 6.Pay membership fee of one UNION token.
1. Obtain DAI in your wallet.
Within your wallet you can purchase ETH using fiat currencies such as USDC. Utilize decentralized exchanges such as Coinbase or Uniswap to exchange a portion of ETH for DAI.
2. Connect your wallet to the Union Dapp
3. Switch to the Arbitrum Network.
In the top right corner of the Dapp UI, click your wallet address/ENS. View the dropdown menu & select Arbitrum One. **** Confirm the network switch in your wallet.
4. Stake DAI in the Union protocol.
Staking is much like depositing. When you stake DAI in the Union protocol, you earn a proportional amount of UNION governance token for each block.
5. Get 1 Vouch from a member who trusts you.
Share your vouch link with Union Members. When someone vouches for you, they decide how much DAI they trust you to borrow and repay, which will appear in your Dapp UI.
6. Pay membership fee of one UNION token.
You will start accruing UNION immediately. Once you have earned at least one UNION, claim your rewards next to your wallet address on the UI. Burn 1 UNION to become a member. This 'fee' is primarily to mitigate DoS attacks from clogging the network.